Luncheon Panel: Is the Modern Congress Doing More Harm Than Good?
12:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Prof. Lisa Heinzerling, Justice William J. Brennan, Jr., Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center
- Mr. Matthew Spalding, Associate Vice President and Dean for Educational Programs, Hillsdale College
- Mr. Adam J. White, Research Fellow, The Hoover Institution and Adjunct Professor, Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University
- Ms. Elizabeth B. Wydra, President, Constitutional Accountability Center
- Moderator: Mr. Dean A. Reuter, General Counsel, Vice President & Director of Practice Groups, The Federalist Society