Breakout Session: Judicial Deference and Congressional Action
2:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Hon. Ronald A. Cass, Dean Emeritus, Boston University School of Law and President, Cass & Associates, PC
- Prof. John O. McGinnis, George C. Dix Professor in Constitutional Law, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Prof. Richard Pierce, Lyle T. Alverson Professor of Law, George Washington University Law School
- Mr. M. Edward Whelan, President, Ethics and Public Policy Center
- Moderator: Hon. Thomas B. Griffith, United States Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.