On January 16, 2020, the Penn State-University Park Student Chapter, the Article I Initiative, and the American Constitution Society cosponsored a discussion on “Presidential Impeachment: Historical Context and Current Controversies.”
* * * * *
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.
- Prof. Heidi Kitrosser, Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Professor of Law, University of Minnesota Law School
- Prof. Keith E. Whittington, William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Politics, Princeton University
- Moderator: Dr. Hari M. Osofsky, Dean, Penn State Law
- Introduction: Shifa Abuzaid, President, American Constitution Society Penn State Law Student Chapter
- Introduction: Dallas Kephart, President, Federalist Society Penn State-University Park Student Chapter